Handling of personal information
We assume privacy and personal information to be extremely important information asset in conducting our business activities, and that it is our mission to properly manage and protect them in a lawful and fair manner. In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we have established our “Policy on protection of personal Information” and commit to protecting not only your personal information but also information asset to meet the trust of society.
Policy on Protection of Personal Information
- Principles for acquiring, using and providing personal information etc.
In the case of acquiring personal information directly from individuals, we will obtain it after clarifying the purpose in advance. Moreover, when we use personal information we keep, we will use or provide only within the scope of the following purposes:
Within the scope of the purpose of securing employment opportunities according to request and capability of job seekers Within the scope of the purpose of employment and proper management when hiring and dispatching workers as temporary staff.
- Compliance with laws
- In order to protect personal information and to maintain its safety, all officials and employees are aware of laws and other norms concerning the handling of personal information and recognize the necessity of observing them thoroughly.
- Continuous improvement of provisions for personal information protection
- We strive to stipulate provisions for personal information protection, review them periodically, and make efforts to improve the provisions and our business operation continuously.
- Protection and management of personal information
- We have established provisions for personal information protection, and we manage personal information properly under the officer responsible for protection of personal information and take utmost care to prevent its leakage to the outside. In addition, we take the appropriate and reasonable level of security measures against external threats (unauthorized access, falsification, destruction etc.).
- Keeping and managing personal information accompanying outsourcing
- We may outsource part of our operations. Upon selection of the outsourcee, we set and evaluate criteria on whether personal information is adequately handled regarding managing, protecting and preventing data leakage of it. Based on the evaluation, we select, manage and audit our outsourcee.
- Providing personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal data provided to any third party without your consent. We may, however, disclose or provide such information without your consent in the following cases:
1.Cases as prescribed by law
2.Cases in which it is necessary to preserve life, body, or property of an individual, and we are unable to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
3.Cases in which it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy child development, in particular, and we are unable to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
4.Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organization, local government, and/or their entrustee when performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to cause impediments to the proper execution of the affairs involved.
- Disclosure, correction, deletion of retained personal information
- You are entitled to request us to disclose your personal information we keep. After the request is identified as yours, we will promptly respond to it. Also, in case an error is found in the personal information we retain, correction or deletion of such information can be requested. On receiving the request for correction or deletion, we will investigate without delay and respond promptly when judged it is proper to do so. Please be advised, in case of the above-mentioned request, you will be required to follow our prescribed procedures including filling in the request form. Your kind understanding and cooperation would be highly appreciated.
PLACE Shinagawa 6F, A-place, 1-8-40 Kounan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 108-0075
HIRAYAMA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. Contact point for consultation and complaints concerning personal information
(Office hours: 9:00-17:30, except Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and new year holidays)